Acumar Dual Inclinometer for Joint Measurement
Package contains Digital Inclinometer and Companion Unit. Also comes with case and connecting cable. Two-inclinometer technique and procedure is well defined in the 5th Edition of AMA Guides. Acumar Dual Inclinometer contains modern features that simplify measurements and increase objectivity. The Acumar Dual Inclinometer can simultaneously capture both angles by the press of a single button. It allows up to six pairs of data for viewing and recording to greatly speed up data capture and analysis.
The Acumar Digital Inclinometer is the world’s first digital inclinometer that offers easy to use wireless data. The Acumar Digital Inclinometer Suite provides accuracy, repeatability and objective documentation of range of motion measurements.
A few of the benefits resulting from choosing our product for your inclinometer needs.
- Measurement storage frees user from having to record measurements between readings.
- Optional wireless transmission eliminates transcribing errors and saves considerable time.
- Examiner is freed up to devote attention to the examination procedure resulting in a more accurate assessment in less time.
Easy to Read Digital LCD with HOLD
- Large liquid crystal display readout.
- Covers 360° (Displays +180° to -180°).
- Measurements can be gravity or reference based.
- Stores an entire series of measurements.
- Stored data can be retrieved manually or sent wirelessly to a computer.
- Supports the AMA Guides
- Measures Joint Range of Motion, Spinal subluxation, and Cervical Flexion and Extension
- Multiple Data Storage and Viewing
Example Chart of Inclinometer Results
Range of motion data can be documented after each examination for progressive outcome assessment. Here, the right side versus the injured left side cervical rotational ranges of motion are noted over time. The accumulation of data can be analyzed by chart (above) or graph (below) for examining the recovery process. Permanent impairment may be determined in accordance with the AMA Guides.
Example Graph of Inclinometer Results
Acumar Accessory Ruler Attachment Model ACU010. Digital Inclinometer may be attached to the ruler.
Acumar Wireless Computer Interface Model ACU011. Optional infrared wireless computer interface eases data transfer from inclinometer to a computer.