Baseline 250lb. Max Universal Digital Push-Pull Dynamometer with Attachments
- The heavy-duty force gauge features the hydraulic system that is used in the industry accepted Baseline® and Jamar® hand dynamometers and pinch gauges.
- Hydraulic system ensures accurate readings.
- The dynamometer is much lighter (1½ lb. vs. 6 lb.) and easier to use than spring push-pull dynamometers that are in common use today.
- The dial continuously shows instantaneous force and holds the maximum force reading.
- The item comes with 3 push pads (padded curved, padded straight, and 1cm2 circular), 1 pull hook and 1 snap-lock hook.
- Can be used with lift platform to conduct muscle strength and functional capacity tests.
- Compatible with Baseline single and dual grip testing handle.
- Comes in a cushioned carrying case with a muscle test manual.
- 1 year warranty. CE certified.
- Digital (LCD) readout.
- 250lb / 150kg. maximum capacity.