Baseline Digital Hydraulic Wrist Dynamometer – 500 lb. Max
- Simply and accurately measures the strength of the wrist muscles during flexion, extension, and abduction.
- The Baseline® wrist/forearm dynamometer features the time proven hydraulic system used in the industry accepted Baseline® and Jamar® hand dynamometers.
- For hand held use, the dynamometer can accommodate the Baseline® single-grip (FE-120385) and dual-grip (FE-120389) handle.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- Comes with protective carrying case.
- Made in USA with a 1-year manufacturers warrantee.
- CE certified.
- Digital (LCD) readout with 500 lb maximim.