Baseline Digital Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer, 300lb. Maximum ER Digital LCD
The 300 lb. (135 kg) digital hand dynamometer uses the same hydraulic system but has the added advantage of an LCD display. Features an electronic zero calibration system and 2 “AAA” batteries. Push button console includes button to zero the last maximum reading stored in memory, a max. button to display the highest reading, clear button, and a lb./kg. toggle.
- Baseline® hydraulic hand dynamomete gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to “feel” the handle move.
- Internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability.
- Baseline® dynamometers have beenmanufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The Baseline® hand dynamometer
- is engineered to be durable, soit will last for years and years.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- Five position adjustable handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline® and Jamar® studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE certified.