Baseline Hand Dynamometer – 200 lb Maximum Standard Head
The 200 pound standard head Baseline® hand dynamometer has become a popular tool used by therapists all across the world. The standard 21/2” diameter head is used throughout the industry and is our most popular size. 1 year warrantee.
- Baseline® hydraulic hand dynamomete gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to “feel” the handle move.
- Internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability.
- Baseline® dynamometers have beenmanufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The Baseline® hand dynamometer
- is engineered to be durable, soit will last for years and years.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- Five position adjustable handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline® and Jamar® studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE certified.
- Standard: 2.5″ dial with 2-year warranty. 200lb. maximum comes with protective carrying case.
- Dynamometer body is blue.