Baseline Hydraulic HiRes Hand Dynamometer – Large Head, 200 lb
The 200 pound HiRes™ head has a 3 1/2″ diameter head with larger numbers for easy reading. the dial reads 5-pound / 2.5 kg gradations. Shown above beside 200 lbs. standard dynamometer. 1 year warrantee.
Lightweight and reliable. The 200 lb. LiTE™ hydraulic hand dynamometer uses the same hydraulic system as the regular dynamometer. Some of the metal parts have been replaced by lightweight material. It reads up to 200 lbs. Comes with protective carrying case.
- Baseline® hydraulic hand dynamomete gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to “feel” the handle move.
- Internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability.
- Baseline® dynamometers have beenmanufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The Baseline® hand dynamometer
- is engineered to be durable, soit will last for years and years.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- Five position adjustable handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline® and Jamar® studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE certified.200 lb readout.
- Comes with a protective carrying case.
- Dynamometer body is blue.