Baseline Hydraulic HiRes Hand Dynamometer, Large-Head, 300 lb
The ER (extended-range) model of the hydraulic hand dynamomter can measure grip strength up to 300 lbs/135kg. The 300 lb. (135kg.) maximum Baseline® hand dynamometer is only available with a HiRes 3-1/2” diameter head. The dial contains 5-pound / 2.5 kg gradations. Comes with protective carrying case. Dynamometer body is blue.
- Baseline® hydraulic hand dynamomete gives accurate grip strength readings without the subject being able to “feel” the handle move.
- Internationally accepted design ensures reliability, user convenience and measurement repeatability.
- Baseline® dynamometers have beenmanufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The Baseline® hand dynamometer
- is engineered to be durable, soit will last for years and years.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- Five position adjustable handle and body design yield results that are consistent with published Baseline® and Jamar® studies.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms. CE certified.
- Comes with protective carrying case.
- Dynamometer body is blue.