Baseline Modified Sit-and-Reach Trunk Flexibility Box
- Baseline® deluxe sit-and-reach trunk flexibility box.
- Liek with the standard box, one can easily perform a sit-and-reach test.
- The measurement scales include fitness, program, Cooper Institute/YMCA, AAHPERD.
- Scales are in inches and centimeters.
- It has sturdy construction with a built-in foot plate and a maximum stretch indicator that remains until reset.
- The box is crafted if powder-coated metal throughout.
- The deluxe model is used for a modified sit-and-reach test enabling the testing protocols to be used that vary the scale start point; this normalizes scores to account for variation in the arm and leg length of the person being tested.
- The varied start points are helf in place by a toggle switch until manually changed.
- The unit measures 30x13x12″ when fully assembled.