Cando Low Powder Exercise Band set, box of 40 4-foot exercisers, 1 each YEL,RED,GRE,BLU,BLK
- Set of 5 resistances contains 40-piece sets of 4-foot lengths of low-powder exercise band.
- Exerciser is packaged in a polybag.4-foot lengths of low-powder exercise band.
- Exerciser is packaged in a polybag. 40 packages are included in this convenient dispenser box.
- Each set conains yellow (x-light), red (light), green (medium), blue (heavy), and black (x-heavy) exercisers. Simply remove exercise band from polybag and it is ready to use. C
- ando® high quality latex resistive exercise band has been used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning and training since 1987. It has become a well known staple of many physical therapy programs.
- Cando® exercise band is an economic solution for upper and lower body exercise.
- Lightweight, compact and portable. Durable.
- Effective when used alone, or with handles and anchors.
- Color-coded according to the exercise band’s resistance.
- Cando® is licensed to use the Thera-Band® color sequence so resistance level is easily identified.
- Available in 8 levels of resistance for progressive exercise. Levels range in order of strength from least to greatest resistance: tan, yellow, red, green, blue, black, silver, gold. Uniform width – each band is 5” wide.
- Cando® low powder exercise band is made of natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. For those with latex sensitivities, there are latex-free alternative offerings of Cando® exercise band.