Columbia-Britax Child Positioning Seat with TheraPedic Explorer Mobility Base
- Child Seat with Stroller.
- Transport your special needs child in the car or van (complies with F.M.V.S.S.123).
- Comes with 5-point harness, headrest and 4 foam positioning inserts.
- Seat keeps child at proper angle for home/school activities.
- Child = 20 – 102lbs.
FEATURES for CAR SEAT:
safely transport special children
● shell side and positioning pads provide laterial support standard features:
● high profile sides for optimum position and support
● vacuform ABS plastic shell and chromed steel side tubes
● durable, machine-washable, soft plush cover
● latex and silicone free
● 5-point harness system
● meets FMVS213, crash test and fire code 302
● certified for use in aircraft
● available colors: blue, rose
FEATURES FOR STROLLER TRANSPORT BASE:
lightweight folding stroller for use with Thera-Pedic™ IPS™ car seat
● ideal alternative to a traditional positioning wheelchair
● perfect for shopping at the mall, going to the playground, or traveling
● five angles of tilt: 20, 25, 30, 35, or 40 degrees
● height adjustable footrest
● large rear wheels for a smooth ride on any surface
● foldable frame for convenient storage and transport
● seat locks to safely secure car seat to mobility base
● lightweight, yet strong, durable frame