Didactic Color Skull – 4 Part on Cervical Spine Anatomical Model
This human skull model uses 19 didactic colors to show the shapes and relationships of the various bone plates of the skull. This human skull replica is flexibly mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are colored). The didactic model also exhibits the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. The plastic skull can be removed from its stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement