DyNex-2 Grip Dynamometer and Grip Therapy Modality
- DynEx 2 Grip tests include:
- Maximum strength – ten consecutive maximum strength test results may be stored.
- Rapid exchange test – provides a means to compare right/left hand exchange evenly spaced between 0.8 or 1.5 seconds over a period of 10 or 20 exchanges.
- Endurance test – patient tries to maintain a given grip strength over time.
- DynEx’s built-in microprocessor collects data during grip strength valuations and grip strength therapy.
- In addition to the three grip strength tests, the DynEx 2 provides isometric grip strength therapy:
- It offers Fixed Therapy- fixed effort over fixed time
- Stepped Therapy – decreasing efforts over increasing time intervals.