Foot Skeleton with Ligaments & Muscles Anatomical Model
- Foot skeleton with ligaments and muscles
- The model features not only the bones but also the muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, arteries, and veins.
- The frontal view features the extensor muscles of the lower leg.
- Tendons can be followed to their insertion points.
- On the dorsal portion of the model the gastrocnemius muscle is removable to reveal deeper anatomical elements.
- The sole of the foot is represented in three layers.
- 9x10x7″ 2lbs.