Lafayette Gollehon Extendable Goniometer
Versatility, Reliability, Accuracy and Portability are the advantages that make the Gollehon Extendable Goniometer an innovative tool in the assessment of range of motion. Its arms can extend to 28.00 inches to measure large joints and retract to 8.0 inches to measure all but the smallest joints. Unlike standard goniometers that require the examiner to estimate alignment, the length of the extendable arms allows it to lie over anatomical bony landmarks.
The dual scale of 0-180° and 180-0° is magnified four times, improving the accuracy of the reading, thus, reducing the chance for error. The Extendable Goniometer is affordable, costing little more than standard goniometers. Its lightweight ABS plastic construction will ensure continued and long lasting use. The Extendable Goniometer features a Dual Scale, 1° Increments, Extendable and Retractable Arms, Magnified Reading Window, as well as a Compact, Lightweight, and Portable Design.
- Total collapsed length: 8.0 inches
- Total extended length: 28.00 inches
- Housing diameter: 2.5 inches
- Thickness: 0.8 inches
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Arm rotation: 360° (both directions) Resistance swivel
- Lens magnification: 4x
- Index dial: dual scale 0-180° and 180-0° in 1° increments
- Housing: Gray ABS Plastic
- Extendable arms: Chromium plated brass
- Positioning see thru hole: 0.68 inches diameter