Lafayette Manual Muscle Test System
The new Lafayette Manual Muscle Test (MMT) System is an ergonomic hand-held device for objectively quantifying muscle strength.
The test is performed with the clinician applying force to the limb of a patient. The objective of the test is for the clinician to overcome or “break” the patient’s resistance. The MMT records the peak force and the time required to achieve the “break” providing reliable, accurate, and stable muscle strength readings that conform to most manual muscle testing protocols.
The MMT also features a wide range of customizable options for data storage, preset test times, and force thresholds.
Due to country restrictions, we are unable to ship Manual Muscle Test Systems to Canada. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Size: 3.1” x 5” x 1.5” (7.87cm x 12.7cm x 3.8cm)
- Range: 0-300 lbs (136.1kg) (1335 N)
- Accuracy: ± 1 % over full scale
- Resolution: 0.1lbs/0.1kg/0.1N(0-999.9N) / 1N(1000N-1335N)
- Battery Life: 6-8 hrs powered on, 30 minutes after low battery condition
- Charge Time: 80% charge => 45 minutes / Full charge => 2 hrs
- Data Storage Capacity: 150 tests
- Calibration Points: 31 point (Every 10lbs, 0 – 300)
- Preset Test Length: 0.5-10 seconds; in 0.1 second increments
- Peak force
- Time to reach peak force
- Total test time
- Time within selectable ranges
- Average force
- Data storage for up to 150 tests in on-board memory
- Automatic or manual storage of data
- Measurement range 0-300 lbs (136.1 kg/1334 N)
- Selectable test time from 1 – 10 seconds
- Tone to indicate start, stop, and entering within a range
- Microprocessor controlled
- Built-in stored data browsing capability
- Easy to read graphical LCD display
- Automatic shutoff after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Battery indicator on LCD display
- Interactive menus allowing users to select device options
- Battery powered: (1) rechargeable lithium-ion battery