Lafayette (Nicholas) Manual Muscle Tester (MMT)
- Unbiased readings are possible with this consistently accurate and reliable instrument.
- The results are not affected by the examiner’s own strength or judgment.
- A patented load cell eliminates errors caused by non-perpendicular loading and the breaking force is read in just 2 milliseconds.
- Ideal for measuring a wide range of strengths and deteting minor variations as well.
- Ergonomically designed to fit therapist’s hand so the test is easy to administer using the Kendall technique.
- Portable unit weights 21 ounces, is 6.25 inches long, and uses a 9-volt battery (included).
- Instructions also included.
- The interactive menu allows the user to select a wide range of options, such as data storage, test times (1-10 seconds), and choice of high and low threshold settings.
- The large, easy to read LCD screen clearly displays all information, reducing the possibility of reading errors or selecting unwanted options.
- Dual measurement range (0-300 pounds or 0-50 pounds) for increased sensitivity.
- Selectable test time from 1 to 10 seconds.
- Storage of up to 52 test results with scrollability.
- Records peak force, time to reach peak, and total time.
- Displays in pounds or kilograms.
- Software sold speperately.