Mini Hanging Skeleton – Painted Anatomical Model
- “Shorty” is a top of the range mini human skeleton with the detail of hand painted muscles.
- Skillful 3B Scientific engineers using powerful hardware and software optimized the process of reproducing miniatures in order to keep all anatomical details and structures even at half natural size (80 cm).
- The skull can be removed and disassembled into three parts (skullcap, base of skull, mandible).
- The arms and legs are removable for easy study of the mini skeleton with painted muscles.
- The hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated.
- The portrayal of the muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left half adds to the anatomical value of the skeleton.
- The muscles are numbered.
- The mini skeleton comes on a hanging stand that can be placed on the floor or mounted on the wall since it can be taken off of its base.