Mini Skeleton with Muscles on Base – Painted Anatomical Model
- Top of the range mini human skeleton.
- Skillful engineers using powerful hardware and software optimized the process of reproducing miniatures in order to keep all anatomical details and structures even at half natural size (80 cm).
- The skull can be removed and disassembled into three parts (skullcap, base of skull, mandible).
- The arms and legs are removable.
- The hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated.
- The portrayal of the muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left half.
- The muscles are numbered.
- This mini skeleton can be taken off of the base when required.
- This mini human skeleton delivers all the anatomical detail you want and need in half the size!