Moart Reaction and Movement Time Panel with Psymcon Control
We are proud to introduce our new system of reaction time measurement, the Multi-Operational Apparatus for Reaction Time (MOART) system. With MOART you can employ simple reaction time tasks such as Go / No Go tasks for the study of higher centers of the brain, and more complex discriminate reaction time tasks to study cognitive processing. The system may also be used to study executive functioning through the use of an interference tapping task. While subjects are required to attend to a reaction time task they must execute a simultaneous tapping task.
For countries requiring 220-230V AC 50 Hz operation, – Model 35600*C is available with localized AC mains cord. International pricing will apply.
- Simple Reaction Time: Choose either simple stimulus with response or Go / No Go reaction paradigm.
- Choice Reaction Time: Choose from multiple stimuli and multiple responses.
- Simple Reaction / Movement: Choose either simple stimulus with response or Go / No Go reaction paradigm with an added movement response.
- Choice Reaction / Movement: Subject starts from a single key and responds to one of multiple response keys based on stimulus presented.
- Simple Tap Test: The subject taps one key as quickly as possible during a timed test period.
- Complex Tap Test: The subject alternately taps two separate keys as quickly as possible for a predetermined test time.
ADDITIONAL TESTS AVAILABLE WITH PSYMSOFT
- Reaction Time + Tapping Test: The subject is instructed to perform a reaction time test while simultaneously performing a tapping task.
- Within each of these test types, the user can set several variable parameters to meet their needs. These parameters include: Choice of Stimulus, Reaction Method, Cue Type, Length of Cue, Error Types, Response Time Out, and Random Presentation
- (9) tri-color lights,
- high tone or low tone,
- random or fixed presentation
- (10) touch sensitive keys with inner and outer target hotspots for accuracy measurement
REACTION / MOVEMENT KEYS
- tri-color light,
- high tone or
- low tone
- or none
Cue Time: Variable from 0 – 25.5 seconds, 0.1 second resolution
Cue Time Range: Variable from 0 – 25.5 seconds, 0.1 second resolution
Error Type: Early response, no response, incorrect response or inaccurate response
Response Time Out: Variable from 0 – 25.5 seconds, 0.1 second resolution
Tapping Duration: Variable from 0 – 25.5 seconds, 0.1 second resolution
Power Requirements: 12VDC, 1.0 Amp supplied with AC adapter
Computer Connection: USB
Timing Resolution / Accuracy: 1.0 millisecond +/- .001%
Dimensions: 21.0″ x 11.2″ x 2.5″
Control Interface: PsymCon Model 35500 or PsymSoft Model 35800