Skillbuilders® MSS High Base Chair – Small or Medium
- High base will bring the child to table height to facilitate eating or other activities.
- Mobile base allows the caregiver to move the child from place to place without the hassle of repositioning.
- Add’l high mobility base purchased separately; 22.5″ floor to seat height.
- Designed for children with moderate to severe physical involvement.
- Basic seating module can be used as chair sitter, floor sitter, mobile floor sitter or mobile high chair Tilts to 45° and reclines 80° to 140°.
Basic Seating Module Includes:
– back: adjustable height and angle small: 10-12½”, medium: 12½-16″
– seat: adjustable depth: 5-14″ width: small: 9″, medium: 10½”
– footrest: adjustable height and depth – headrest: adjustable height, depth and angle; rotates and can be placed off-center
– abductor: adjustable height and depth; position between thighs or knees
– lateral supports: adjustable height and width
– armrest: adjustable height and angle – trunk support: zippered H-harness
– cushion covers: removable and washable.